After 3 odd years, I decided our Ergo carrier needed some TLC. Big E has chewed his way through the fabric and we now needed drool pads to prevent further damage.
I ordered a pair of lovely 100% handmade drool pads from Tack & Sew (a recommendation from a very good friend) and loved it to bits.
It’s reversible, well cushioned to absorb Baby E’s drool & came in snap closure buttons instead of velcro. One gripe I have for velcro is it gets scratchy against baby skin, and noisy when removing. Well that makes two sore points for velcro. Yay for snap closure buttons!
The fabric is also extremely soft with dual layers in between for better absorbency.
Jasmine, the owner of Tack & Sew added on ribbon loops on the drool pads for me to hang my baby teethers, bibs or pacifiers. That is so thoughtful of her!
We took our new drool pads out for a spin at the Singapore Zoo last weekend.
Another factor I love is that this drool pad doesn’t make the Ergo feel “hot”, especially in this horrible humid Singapore weather. Not sure if it’s just me, but I have the original Ergo drool pads and they are thicker and kinda makes both baby & me feel stuffy.
The very manly Husband approves of the kawaii foxes. He is a very man kinda guy and agrees that this drool pad design is quote – CUTE but not girly so he likes it. Wah!!!
It’s nice to have a handmade item that is so intricately made.
Tack & Sew customises drool pads for different baby carriers, reversible baby bibs, booties and other accessories.
I am all too excited to announce that Jasmine from Tack & Sew is going to sponsor a handmade convertible bib for one lucky reader! You can use it either as a handkerchief or a bandana bib.
Convertible Bandana Bib Giveaway!
Handmade with love.
Just 3 simple steps to enter Coffee and Toast Mama’s first giveaway:
- Like Coffee and Toast Mama Facebook page
- Follow my Instagram @coffeeandtoastmama
- Share this post and set it to public
Terms & Conditions
- Giveaway contest is only eligible for Singapore residents.
- Winner will have to provide Tack & Sew his/her email and residential address to receive the giveaway item. Details will be kept strictly confidential.
- Giveaway item fabric design will differ from the picture shown above.
- Judge’s decision is final.
- Closing date is 27th April 2016.