I’d never thought I’ll be nominated for an award when I started blogging. Am truly thankful for God’s grace and gift as I embark on my blogging journey. Truly if I had ever accomplished or possess anything on earth, it’s all for HIS glory. God’s grace reminds me daily that I deserve none of the blessings that He bestows upon me.
So, what is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a fun way to recognise and promote new up and coming blogs of a good standard with less than 200 followers (on WordPress).
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Q & A:
1. What are the top three emotions you’ve felt today?
Exhaustion – from waking up 4 times last night to soothe my baby.
Excitement – cooked breakfast together with Big E.
Happiness – when both kids finally slept at the same time.
2. Why Montessori?
When I began my journey as a SAHM, I was clueless about how to nurture my child. My cousin-in-law introduced me to the Montessori method. I read up intensively on it. The rest was history.
3. If you were rockstar, what would your stage name be?
Taylor Swift? Haha… I have no clue.
4. What teacher inspired you the most growing up and why?
My Chinese teacher during primary school. She was kind, nurturing and made me love the subject.
5. What food could you never live without?
Sashimi and chawanmushi! Wait, that makes two food.
6. What do you hope your children/nieces/nephews/any kids in your life learn from you?
Perhaps not to follow my past mistakes and that God is really good!
7. Are hot dogs sandwiches?
Hmm… I suppose not.
8. What is your greatest dream in life? Have you achieve it yet?
I always hoped to start a school in an undeveloped country. Nope, I have not achieved it yet.
9. Why do you blog?
To connect with other mothers and gain back a piece of my sanity.
10. What are you having for dinner tonight?
Pork dumpling soup with cabbage and vermicelli.
Questions for my nominees:
- Coffee or tea?
- Why do you blog?
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book?
- What book are you reading now?
- Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- Favourite season of the year?
- Are you more likely to fight for love or money? why?
- What will your last meal be?
Please comment as I would love to read your answers. 🙂